INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
The company NL PRODUCTION SAS informs that the personal data collected during the registration phase for the purchase of the ticket (s) to participate as a Visitor to the Event Bailando Milano Congress will be processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. That said, pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation 2016/679, NL PRODUCTION SAS provides the following information.
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER. The Data Controller is NL PRODUCTION SAS with registered office in via Privata Mulino 1, 20090, Buccinasco ( Mi ) , Partita Iva n. 1012176096 e-mail email@example.com The Data Controller has not currently appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT.
a) The data provided by the user hereinafter also referred to as the “Interested Party” (name, surname,
email, date of birth, telephone number, address, personal details) are processed in order to allow the same to purchase a ticket for entry to the BAILANDO MILANO CONGRESS and to offer and manage the services requested in connection with such purchase (e.g.: customer assistance, sales and after-sales service, replies to requests for information, product evaluation, payment management, communications in case of emergency measures etc.). The purchased tickets will be nominative.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared by completing the purchase form and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
The legal basis for the processing described above is the execution of the relationship of which the interested party is a part and in legal obligations for the purposes of the services required related to the purchase of the ticket.
- b) If the user requests to remain in contact with the Data Controller in order to receive information about promotional initiatives (promotions, discounts, competitions, surveys and other marketing activities), including those connected with the activities of the BAILANDO MILANO CONGRESS, he/she must provide his/her email address and any further data requested, which will then be used for this purpose, without prejudice to the user/visitor’s right to communicate at any time his/her wish to no longer receive such communications. The legal basis for the processing described above is the manifestation of consent expressed by the user.
Please note that the data legitimately collected in accordance with the regulations may also be used for statistical extrapolation in anonymous form.
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS TO WHOM THE PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED. The data may be communicated to third parties who operate in aid and on behalf of the Owner only for the purposes listed above for contractual and legal obligations. The secretarial staff as well as the persons in charge of the management and maintenance of the elaboration systems may become aware of the data. Communication to the aforementioned subjects will take place in any case with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party as provided for in the GDPR. The list of eventual persons in charge of the treatment is available from the Owner.
- POSSIBLE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY. Any transfer of data outside the EU will take place in full compliance with the levels of protection and safeguards provided in the GDPR.
- RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA OR CRITERIA USED TO DETERMINE SUCH PERIOD. The data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes of processing, consistent with other legal obligations, and in accordance with the data retention procedure adopted by the Data Controller. The interested party may at any time request the retention period of their personal data by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY. As provided for by art. 13 of the GDPR, the interested party may exercise the following rights at any time:
- a) right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition: the Data Subject may at any time access his data, request its rectification if incorrect, request the cancellation of data that is excessive but not those required by law from the Data Controller, may limit access of data to certain figures;
- b) right to data portability: the Data Subject has the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format the personal data concerning him/her provided to a Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrance from the Data Controller to whom he/she provided them exclusively in the cases provided for by Article 20 of the GDPR;
- c) right to withdraw consent at any time: the Data Subject may withdraw consent at any time, assuming the consequences thereof without prejudice to the obligation of the Data Controller to continue to hold the personal data subject to this processing when this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation of the Data Controller or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in connection with the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller.
- d) the right to lodge a complaint with a privacy control authority.
- e) with regard to the marketing purposes referred to in paragraph 2 b), the interested party who has given his or her consent may: i. request, at any time and free of charge, the Data Controller to receive communications exclusively through traditional methods of contact such as paper mail or operator calls; ii. object, at any time and free of charge, to the processing of his or her personal data for the aforementioned purposes. In this case, the data subject’s right to object to the processing of his/her personal data through automated contact methods (e.g. e-mail, mms or sms messages and social networks, etc.) extends to traditional contact methods; iii. to object, at any time and free of charge, to the processing of his/her personal data for the above-mentioned purposes only in part, i.e. by expressing a choice as to the contact methods
- f) with regard to the marketing purposes referred to in paragraph 2 b), the data subject has the right to object, at any time and free of charge, to the processing of personal data for said purposes.
To exercise your rights write to email@example.com
- OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA. The provision of data indicated with an asterisk is compulsory given the nature of the contractual relationship that is established between the user and the Data Controller with regard to the services requested, including those related to the purchase of tickets. The conferment of data for the purposes of marketing and analysis of purchasing preferences (personalized marketing) is optional.
- CONSEQUENCES OF A POSSIBLE REFUSAL TO ANSWER
If the user/visitor refuses to provide the compulsory data requested in relation to the services requested, also connected to the purchase of the ticket, the Owner will not be able to provide the service. No consequences are foreseen for the non-submittal of optional data, except for the impossibility of receiving personalized and/or generic promotional communications.
- EXISTENCE OF PROFILING ACTIVITIES OR AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES, LOGIC USED AND CONSEQUENCES FOR THE INTERESTED PARTY. Within the limits indicated in this information notice, the Data Controller performs profiling activities on the data subject in connection with marketing activities: these will be carried out in accordance with the GDPR and the data subject may object at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
NL PRODUCTION SAS